Monday 4 May 2015

Thoughts of mind

evening bloggers, viewers,readers,Once in life  day in my life  , that I choose to stand up again after the falls I had a few times,friends still gives us encouragement and support to put you back on the steps ,

And then so ,


Once again I had my fall
Because I did not stand enough tall
Time to change after all
Till its the time to make my call


For now I had to be strong
Staying away from the emotional form
Having a positive mind for long
Hoping there is a chance we get along

there is where i hope for a better life
which  friendships could be more alive
till one day there is a chance to strive
and in life we could have a great drive

efforts  been done and made
responds replied and take
patience its  a long wait
until when could be the date.


Never see to tell thy love , love that never toid can be for the gentle wind doth move silently, invisibility 


Thanks and regards,
ke wei




No comments: