Tuesday 17 February 2015

The end of the started end

Evening blogger viewers bloggers friends and family , simply sharing a song lyrics that could maybe state my feelings  , emotions , situations now . Continuing from my previous post ,after that we did still went out for outing dinner and a small overnight trip , in just few days things were getting tense for us where somehow I could not even communicate with her , the actions as I'm trying to care more and be even better to her brings us further , anyways it's a pass now ,going out from this situation will be like last year , a fade away , past passes by. 


Here the part of lyrics goes which explains me now........

Tired, as usual I'm trying hard to stay awake .
Also thinking of you as usual.
I'm so afraid that when I set my mind at rest and go to sleep, 
that in my dreams, my heartbeat won't listen and will just stop.

Listening, to my breath that is swaying like tides.
The more beautiful, the uneasier I become.
What can I still cherish, if I even find my own pulse too hard to control?

If I become a memory, and quit this life.
Leaving you dazed and crying behind.
My cold body would be unable to hug you.
I'd think of the affectionate you, the one who I'd cause to experience a huge loneliness.
I would hate myself for being so heartless.

If I become a memory, I wouldn't be fortunate in the end.
I wouldn't have a chance to get gray hair, no chance to staggeringly hold your hands nor have a chance to watch the sunset with you.
After a long time there will be a day that you'll recover from your grief.
If someone is able to let him be with you, then I won't blame you.

Happiness, when will it end?
Which moment will be the last?
I want to hold you tightly.
I want to let you know that in my life you're the one that I can't be without most.

If I become a memory, I'd be the most scared of not being able to let go.
Stubbornly hanging around and taking over every single part of your mind.
I'd have to let the one who still loves me behind and having to bear with the pain of losing someone.
This wouldn't be fair, so please do your best and forget about me.


I did what I could to make you happy , anything just to with you ,yes you did treat me well too whatever I done it's still not enough for you. I know that you want to be friends only and friends forever ,well sorry I could not do that because my love towards your it's true .What i for see its a future with you...sadly maybe it could not happen although you are still the only one.

Thanks for your patience 
Your regards ,
Ke wei

No comments: